'The Wellbeing and Employment Support Service in Oxfordshire'
OxForward is the voluntary Wellbeing and Employment Support service for unemployed adults living in Oxfordshire, for individuals who have a disability, commissioned by Oxfordshire County Council and delivered by Kennedy Scott.
OxForward is tailored to you and your personal needs, so that you can reach your potential, improve your wellbeing and live a more independent life. Whether you want to join a sports team, make new friends, become a volunteer or find a job, OxForward can help.
A key element of the programme is helping you to fulfil your potential, by becoming fitter and healthier, while trying new activities and meeting new people.
OxSPA works with Kennedy Scott to help you achieve your goals, by offering a wide range of opportunities for you to get involved in, and our friendly team of experts are here to help you along the way.
What we do:
- Listen to you and take the time to understand your life, your needs and your goals
- Give you a personal health assessment when you start with us and help you monitor your progress
- Provide access to sports and activities like, swimming, badminton, tennis and football
- Form part of your Circle of Support – which includes all the people who you want to work with to help you reach your goals.
Contact Kennedy Scott today to find out more about how you can join the OxForward programme.
Phone: 01304 201213
Join the programme
If you would like more information about OxForward and how sport and exercise can improve your wellbeing or want to get involved in the project then fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.
Why not try something new?
Take a look at the Disability and Inclusive Sports Club Directory below and see what is available locally.
- Disability And Inclusive Sports Directory (PDF, 374 Kb)