OxSPA Case Studies
Oxfordshire Sport and Physical Activity has some fantastic projects running across the county which are having a major impact on sport, physical activity and wellbeing within our local communities.
Below are a number of case studies on the different programmes being delivered, to give you an overview of these projects and the benefits they are providing. If you would be interested in having a testimonial or case study included here, please get in contact by completing a testimonial template below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children and Young People
OxSPA is pleased to work in partnership with SOFEA (South Oxfordshire Food Education Alliance) and provide funding to increase physical activity levels of the young people who work at their Didcot warehouse.
OxSPA is delighted to work in partnership with Oxford Brookes University to support the training of students alongside their Primary Initial Teacher Education. This training allows them to become more confident and competent in delivering Physical Education in Primary Schools in Oxfordshire.
- Oxford Brookes University (PDF, 444 Kb)
Oxfordshire School Games
Mental Health and wellbeing
Active Body Healthy Mind
- ABHM Participant Testimonial Template (MS Word, 143 Kb)
- ABHM Partner Testimonial Template (MS Word, 142 Kb)
- GO Active Get Healthy Participant Testimonial Template (MS Word, 253 Kb)
GO Active, Get Healthy
In The Zone
- In The Zone Testimonial Template (MS Word, 60 Kb)
- Workplace Challenge Testimonial Template (MS Word, 175 Kb)